Thursday, October 25, 2012

Marriage Article - Is 15 daily things too many?

I've been invited to contribute to a new website FamilyHow.com and I'm excited to share my first article that has been published there.

15 daily things to do to strengthen your marriage

I mentioned the title of this article to a friend who said, "If I have to do 15 things a day for my marriage, I'm working too hard." Kidding aside, can we make a greater investment in one of our most important relationships?

The focus of the article is on the simple things we already do that can cultivate kind feelings for our spouse. It certainly isn't a complete list, and every couple is different, but I tried to include as many universal activities as I could. I always love to hear what you think & I hope you find it useful.

Posted by Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment